Wednesday, December 30, 2009

25 Dec 2009 Christmas Day

==============================
Afternoon

==============================

We (my classmate and I) went to Pyramid, planning to “ice-skating”, somehow, we ended up on bowling lane. I’m sure I made a right choice as I saw the skating field is filled up with people ¾ of the field. That is totally awkward.


We paid for the 2 games, chose our colorful shoes, and went to the no.42 bowling lane. 1st game, my score was like shit, just 44, which is the lowest among us. However, miracle happened on the 2nd game, I scored 163 !!! HELL YA!!

Strike 4x in a row..Shahlin will be wowed!

My final score

Lucky no.10 bowling ball

==============================
Night

==============================

I went to Pek’s house…for some blissful dinner prepared by his family. Thanks dude, we had a nice and cheerful dinner. We had several cups of beer and wine after the dinner. We teased, we laughed and felt grateful as we could be gathered around this celebration.










"End of Christmas 2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment