Monday, January 18, 2010

Masterpiece master~~piece!!

Well, this is my 2nd time i color my cousin's sketch he sent to me last few days, however this time is more challenging because the character's posture and perspective are slightly strange. It definitely seems alright when it is in Original form ( without color), but when i started to coloring it, i feel weird when came to the hand, collar, neck, and shoes. Having no choice, I have to change it myself to make it looks more natural way.

ORiginal sketch

60% of coloring

80% of coloring

90% of coloring

100% of coloring

~~I satisfied with my work. Wuuuhoo~~

3 comments:

  1. dude.. 你进步很多咯!只是我觉得不应该加那个vignetting~ 那个刀没有了光影也

    我喜欢90% of coloring 那张

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dood. i used 3 lens flare actually...but as u said...the vignetting effect covered the shine edi @.@!

    ReplyDelete