Saturday, April 18, 2009

Doomsday is coming!

Week 15 is the week that I supposed to boost my study no matter what it costs. Somehow, I can't concentrate on what I study, my mind is wondering here and there planning where to go and where to hang out. hahaha. Even though I already took out all the related notes, put it on the table, and referring the lecture slide on the monitor, my “mind” wasn’t there.

So, since I really don't have any mood to do revision, I took out my new camera and snapped a picture on how my room’s condition look like. This is what I got :

*** Click on the image to enlarge *** I posted the image on my facebook Account ***

"WOW...that's like trash room, dood!!"

Hahaha, that’s really a messy room I screwed!! Argh…don’t care. I’ll clean it after the exam over~~

2 comments:

  1. is true, doomsday is coming,
    this few day, hot like roaster pig,
    nvr raining at here also~ tulan~~

    yoyo~ dood, no need tidy it lah~
    just leave it for few year...
    after that u will see the mystery of dust ^^
    wakaka xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha XD
    prepare 4 exam sure like tat 1
    coz me too haha XD

    jia you ^^

    ReplyDelete