Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Hot and Cold

25 November 2009 ( Inbox from Christopher )

===============================================================

[0909] Guys any plan for this Friday?

[0938] Oh ok ok. I’m thinking of goin to gua tempurung

[1325] What about sungkai? Yeong suggested..

[1343] Guys, we’ll go to sungkai this Friday la. Let me know if its on or not. Thanks

[1345] Ok no problem bro =)..



27 November 2009

===============================================================

Pek (Christopher) arrived at my house at 0911 hour. I grabbed my bags with clothes and towel inside, heading down to my apartment to meet with him. We then went to Selayang to fetch Pia (Yeong) and finally to Manjalara to fetch Low and had our breakfast.


Around 1030, we started our 1 day trip. Unexpectedly, we jammed at the highway due to accident and arrived at Sungkai at 1200. Its super sunny and hot.. I was wondering should I go and "soak" my body into the water?? It’s like insane job man..Even so, we gotta try it, as we already here, it’s wasted if came here without trying the hot spring, it so meaningful huh..We parked our car, walk into the recreation area and found a group of people soak their leg into the water. Not far from that, I saw another group of people, with their own basket containing eggs were soaking in the hot spring water.

Erm, any special point and meaning eating egg here?

We then walked around the recreation area before we entered the hot spring pool.






[A medium size fountain]


The temperature of the hot spring is from 50-60degree Celsius, plus the hot sunny day, it wasn’t fun at all..However, I’m sure it’s pretty awesome if the weather is moody. Since we were here, we must try the feeling we dip into the hot spring. We soaked for half an hour and immediately away from the hot spring.






[man-made Hot Spring Pool]

According to my friends, there is a mountain spring at the other side of the park. Without hesitating, we rushed to the cold side right after we had our BLOODY HELL EXPENSIVE lunch there.



We spent 1 hour in the mountain spring because it started to rain. We packed our things and drive out from the TRAP (Taman Rekreasi Air Panas) around 1530.



I like that pose..good work, keep it up =P


[At 1520 hour] :

“What’s the plan next?”

“Jom cari makan lah…”

“mana??”

“kuala selangor…eat seafood”

“Klang lah”

“But Klang is bak kut teh lah…”

“Let’s find near sungkai la..seafood, my fren recommend one..you guys follow my car”

“Alright..”

And so, we went to a Chinese restaurant located at 35, Jln Besar, 35600 Sungkai, Perak.

We ordered, sit there and waited for almost 20 minutes before we get served. Here is the food we ordered:





Wow..that’s the reaction when the bill is on the table. RM 218.50. What the heck??? It’s look like we kena sembelih….the foods are cheap..except the fish. RM 120. What the F ? I say nothing but just take my wallet out, and pay the amount divided fairly by 9 persons. Initially, we did not plan to order fish..as we know the fish price is high, but one of my friend which is worked as fish distributor said this fish is extremely rare in KL, so let’s have a try and we agree without asking the price. And so, we were slaughtered.




Moral of the trip, never never order fish..if u want to..ask the price 1st.

3 comments:

  1. LoLz kasihan wei~ the fish xP u pay me 12o i go catch TOMAN fish for u ~ LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..what a nice fish..
    next time eat ikan bilis nia ..囧

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is FAIL!! never back to the restaurant again. ingat tu!!

    ReplyDelete