Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hill of Light II 171209 之 Winter season

This time, we arrived at Bukit Cahaya at 11am. The place was quite crowded with youngster and the sun burned our skin without mercy, slowly increasing our body temperature. Our mission for that day was to visit the 4 season house everybody was talking about. Before we went to the house, we cycled around the hill once again on different route we were used to before.

Our destination:

After choosing the lucky bicycle, we started our journey, however :



We were attacked by Sun Goku!! It grabbed the bag carried by my friend, unfortunately for the monkey… it got nothing. ( Ooooops, i should censored something 1st before upload)



Chasing my friends.


Around 1.30pm, we reached the 4 season house. I initially thought the house itself was consisted of 4 seasons, but it wasn’t. It follows the global season which means it should be winter now, think Christmas~~


Frosty the snowman.

As we entered the house, we saw a miniature fountain in the center. It was a small room before we entered the North Pole. However, we did not enter immediately as our cloths were still damp with our salty sweat. We took around 10 minutes resting on the tiny room to prepare ourselves and snapped some pictures:




Clock showing 1.30pm.

Brrr….
the only word I could described as I entered the frozen room. We wandered around the frozen area and I accidentally found something that wowed me when I looked at it:

-1.4 degree Celsius, the heat that could use to froze our body. This super low temperature can causes us to encounter hypothermia, which could damage our nerve system if stay for a long period.

“It’s effin cold here..”
said one of my friend. Of course, we cannot stay long in this temperature for long, we quickly took the picture needed for our precious memory, some did group picture, some couple shot, and last but not least cam-whoring. For me, I would like to share my amateur shot in the snowy land:


"Yo... -1.4 degree Celsius only ma, scared what??"









Macro shot on dripping ice


Macro shot II

After 20 minutes, we had enough coldness where our palms and faces numbed. Fortunately, the tiny room did not provide fan, otherwise, we gonna be the snowman. Outside the “North Pole”, I grabbed my Lumix once again and shot the butterfly and flowers found within the compound:











When we had enough fun at the 4 season house which costs RM3 per person, we head down the hill, and planned for lunch and had our group picture.


I was on the most right~


However, the lunch was not gone through smoothly…and the story was continued by thunder and raining…only those knew about it.

6 comments:

  1. where's all the photo? I wan T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come so nice one the pictures?? u photoshop it ar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. not photoshop la...just a little colour enhancement only. too much adjustment will spoil the original photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. take so long to reach the 4 season house meh? or got go other place b4 going there? lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea...we cycled around the park before heading to the 4 season house..seriously, dunno where we cycle to. haha.

    ReplyDelete